Service Hour Requirements for Confirmation
To receive your Confirmation, you must complete ten (10) hours of service.
Of the ten hour requirement, three (3) of the hours must be in direct service to St. Katharine Drexel Mission.
Having trouble thinking of ways to be of service to the community and the Mission? Here are a few ideas:
- Adoration – Wednesdays at St. Stephen the Martyr
- Altar Serving – boys ages 10 through 18 are able to serve as Altar Boys to assist the priests during Mass. We have training throughout the year. Our next training in October 8th at 9:15AM.
- Setup – show up at 7:00AM and help get the area ready for Mass
- Breakdown – stay a little longer after the 10:30AM Mass and help pack up the stage and hallways and load items into the van
- Usher – Help hand out books and collect them after Mass, distribute and collect books, and pass the offertory baskets to the parishoners.