Please call the St. Stephen the Martyr Church parish office at (540) 687-6433 to schedule infant baptism and for information on new parent preparation sessions.
– Baptism Sponsorship Form
- Reconciliation and First Holy Communion
For information on First Communion and Reconciliation for young children, contact Beth McHugh or Kendall Parker in our Religious Education Department at (703) 754-8444 or via our website contact form.
For information on Confirmation, please contact Beth McHugh or Kendall Parker in our Religious Education Department at (703) 754-8444 or via our website contact form.
– Confirmation Sponsorship Form
- Sacrament of Matrimony
Contact the St. Stephen the Martyr Church parish office at (540) 687-6433 at least six months before your wedding date.
- Holy Orders
Are you being called to discipleship as a priest, deacon or in the consecrated life? Please contact Fr. Murphy or call Rev. Michael C. Isenberg at (703) 841-2514 or contact him via email at michael.isenberg@
- Anointing of the Sick
Please call the St. Stephen the Martyr Church parish office at (540) 687-6433 to receive Anointing of the Sick or Communion for shut-ins, and for those who are ill, hospitalized or in cases of severe illness.
St. Katharine Drexel Mission
Starting October 4 - Sunday Mass is now being held at Four Hills Farm at 10:30 AM.
Four Hills Farm
4610 Sudley Road
Catharpin, VA 20143
Pastor: Rev. Christopher D. Murphy
4100 Mill Creek Road
Haymarket, VA 20169
Tel: (703) 754-8444
Fax: (703) 754-7443
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
9:30AM – 3:30PM
- Pastor’s Piece – February 25, 2021February 25, 2021 - 5:23 pm
- Support the Bishop’s Lenten AppealFebruary 13, 2021 - 7:36 pm
- Save the Date – August 9thFebruary 9, 2021 - 6:23 pm
- Statement on the Passage of Abortion Expansion LegislationJanuary 27, 2021 - 4:13 pm
- Message from Fr. MurphyNovember 25, 2020 - 3:15 am